If life is a race, then here are 5 great ways to win the race fo life!
Life is often compared to a race. Many of us choose to see life as a race. Well if you are one of those people then here are 5 Ways to Win the Race. In other words these are five key things you must stop to consider of you feel life is a race.
- The race of life is marathon not a sprint: The race is a long one. You have time to do great things and to become the person you want to be. Do not get caught up in the success of other people during the race. The only thing that matters is where you finishes in the end.
- Be patient with your progress in the race, but start today: Be patient with your progress. All good things take time. With that being said you need to get into the race in order to finish the race. Start today if you have not really begun to live the best life you can live. Get in the race of life by determining where you want to be, who you want to be, and what you would like to accomplish when it is all said and done. Set goals for yourself and create a good plan. This will not only put you in the race, but it will give you a clear path on where your life is going. If you create a great plan to achieve your goals you now have a map to help you get through the race.
- do not worry where others are at during the race all that matters is where you finish: Running the race of life is all about pacing yourself. I see so many people that just push and push. They only accept perfection. They want to win the race right now, and they have not learned to pace themselves. Perfection is not an option in this race. Strive for excellence and being the best you can be. If you can do this in the end not only will you win the race, but you will be very content on the race you ran.
- The race is not with others, but with yourself: It never sinks in with people. Life (the race) is not about what others are doing. It is about what we are doing. The race is with yourself. You have to stay focused on yourself and making yourself better every day. This does not mean to forget about being empathetic and concerned for others well beings. It simply means stop worrying about keeping up with the Joneses. Focus your efforts on you and your progress. Try to make yourself better every day, and I bet in the end you will not only win the race you will be proud of who you are and what you accomplished.
- If it is not fun it is not worth doing: If you find yourself in the race of life and it is simply no fun then it is time to change your course. Life should be fun. It should be adventurous, It should be rewarding. Life should be an adventure. Find what you are good at and what you love. Then go do it.